Foreign investors are vulnerable to the less obvious ‘local rules’ in emerging markets, especially first-time investors.
Audere’s research goes beyond generic country risk reports to include:
- Mapping key stakeholders
- Exposing areas of corruption most pertinent to Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Highlighting sector conditions and trends
- Assessing the local security situation
- Analysing the implications of a pending regime change
- Identifying the less obvious commercial risks facing an international company.