Combining intelligence from a broad range of confidential human source (“HUMINT”), public record and open sources (“OSINT”) research.
We expose the true backgrounds of individuals and corporates to identify ‘red flags’ and hitherto undisclosed information.
Our findings are critical to informed decision-making. We uncover issues which otherwise would cause our clients legal, regulatory, reputational or financial damage by association.
Our Due Diligence Includes:
- Pinpointing sources of wealth and origins of funds
- Verifying Ultimate Beneficial Ownership (UBO) of an entity
- Identifying if a subject is a Politically Exposed Person (PEP)
- Identifying if a subject company or individual is sanctioned
- Establishing links to organised criminal groups, sanctioned parties and PEPs
- Identifying if a subject has links to alleged fraud, corruption or bribery including breaches of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and UK Bribery Act