Middle East & North Africa (MENA)
Uniquely, Audere has a Middle East presence and network that enables it to carry out all types of investigations.
We work alongside our clients to help them make informed decisions, determine commercial or legal strategies, resolve disputes, mediate risks and maximise successful opportunities by sourcing and analysing key strategic – and often undisclosed – intelligence.
The Middle East
What We Offer
Obtaining accurate information is challenging in the Middle East. Databases are patchy with information in multiple languages and records stored offline.
Audere’s in country capabilities enable us to verify ground reality, obtain documents from digital and non-digital sources, substantiate facts and conduct analysis of the data in both Arabic and English.
Gaining Market Insight
The Middle East’s politics and economic landscape makes intelligence gathering vital ahead of exploiting a business opportunity or engaging local partners.
Audere combines public record research with confidential human source enquiries to access hitherto undisclosed information on the background, reputation and connections of partners, customers, potential employees, competitors and counterparties.
Risks of Regulatory & Legal Complexity
Operating and investing in the Middle East require complex compliance standards for licenses, approvals and taxation.
We help formulate compliance roadmaps, confirm standards and provide insight by guiding companies on how best to approach local authorities and regulatory bodies.
Personal Reputational Checks
Audere uses databases, networks and our investigational expertise to establish and confirm the market standing of individuals and companies.
- Assessing the potential acquisition scenarios of a logistics company
- Analysing the potential for a default of a sovereign bond
- Advising international investment funds on their investments in the region in both public and private equities.
- Providing insight on the possible bankruptcy settlement outcomes of a corporate bond issue
- Mapping out the commercial risks for an international asset management company intending to operate in the region.